Social networks like Digg, Twitter, Facebook, Delicious and Linked in plus others are a great place to advertise and let your friends and followers know what you are up to, but most of all you can tell hundreds of people in one click about what you are selling or promoting at any one time. Social networks are fast becoming the easiest way to make money online, you will need many followers so always make sure you never over do it on the promoting side because you will lose the few followers you already have, followers are what you need to it is always best not to upset.
How to make money online with social networks
If you have a website, blog or forum and you need to promote it or advertise your latest news or bargains then having a account with one of the best social networking websites is a great extension to your online business strategy.
- Promote your latest deals and offers through your favourite social network.
- Add your business information address to your profile, Website, Blog or forum address.
- Keep up to date with other businesses and websites in your line of business.
- Up date and share in real time.
- Advertise new articles, pages or posts instantly.
- Turn followers into customers.
How NOT to make money online with social network websites
- Spam is the big killer on many social networking sites and makes the experience annoying at times, so always remember to update when you need to and don’t fill your followers with rubbish and the same post thing over and over again, because they are likely to un-follow you.
- Send personnel messages to followers about your latest deal or way to make money online scam.
- Set up many accounts to promote the same website or dodgy way to make money online.
- Add as many people to your account hoping they will follow you only to find they don’t, so make your posts and shares interesting so it gives people a reason to follow you.
Different ways to promote your website, blog or forum on social network websites
Many diffrent ways to get customers by using social networking sites, promote you latest deals, batgains and offers to make money online with social networks, many people are doing this to get free traffic that is targeted and free.
Facebook is the most popular of all and has millions of people registered, so making your own page on your website or blog is a good idea, Make the page as interesting as possible and update it as often as you can. Make friends and take part in discussions as much as you can but don’t forget you have a website or business to run so allocate a set time a day on this project.
Twitter is the second most popular social media company, set up a account all about your online or off line business and tweet about your promotions, deals, offers and articles be as interesting as you can to get people to follow you, you do not have to follow everyone you see because if people like what you are tweeting about they are likely to follow you. Tweet often but remember not to Spam as the new followers will just leave you.
Digg is a great website to promote your blog, Forum or website, bookmark every new page or post you write giving it a better rankings and distribution. Again the more followers you have the more likely your story/website will be dugg.