Fiverr has become a huge website with many different sorts of people making money from it in hundreds of different ways. If you are looking to make some money offering your services for $5 then Fiverr could be a great website for you to get started or even make it a full time job selling gigs online with fiverr.
So how does fiverr work
Fiverr offers anyone the ability to hire someone to do a task for you, the task could be proof reading, video voice over, promoting, commenting on forums and blogs the list is endless so if you can think of a good gig to sell on fiverr do it, you can sell absolutely any task as long as it is within there terms of service the more crazy the gig the more sales you are likely to make. Millions of people are visiting Fiverr to have a laugh or outsource there work for $5, webmasters, blog owners all want articles, blog posts and people to participate in there forums and blogs to help get it started.
Can you make money with Fiverr
Yes many people are making a lot of money with Fiverr, if you can offer a good service or come up with a unique idea then you can make good money just selling gigs on Fiverr.
Some good ideas for gigs on Fiverr
- Writing articles is a popular service, writing unique content of a maximum of 400 words.
- Making promotional videos for a product, service or website.
- Voice overs and reading scripts.
- Promote peoples products to your twitter followers, facebook friends and more.
- Turn peoples pictures into cartoon characters, if you are creative and can draw good pictures.
- Blog comments, forum posts, reviews.
- Reviews, advice, opinions and many many more
If you have experience or can offer a service then there is someone willing to pay for it and you can find them on fiverr.
How to start making money on Fiverr
All you need to do is sign up and start your very own gig, a gig is a job advert, advertising what ever services you would like to start. You can make as many as you like and its all free.
Tips and advice for making money on Fiverr
- Always finish your gig on time as people will leave bad feedback.
- Complete your gig as described so you get better rating and that will get you higher up the many lists of gigs.
- Make as many gigs as you can as this will increase your chances of a sale.
- offer bonuses and buy on get one free offers.
Getting feedback is a point against your fiverr account so the more good feedback and stars you get the more publicity you get on Fiverr and in turn you get more sales. So if you have a great idea and want to make money online with fiverr good luck.